Drive, passion and my innate ability to put immediate action to ideas is the key to my success. Leading a fashion brand as sole creative and operator over the last nine years has solidified a passion for crafting designs that build innovative brands. Confidentially executing all aspects of design from concept and execution, to leading internal support and external partnerships, to managing international accounts and global marketing campaigns. The journey has been incredible; honing my talents in the interactive space essential. My skills and expertise make me an asset in the design, fashion, consumer goods and media industries.
Always one for adventure, I have travelled far and wide from my hometown of Vancouver, BC, finding myself now settled in New York City. These vast influences created a prime playing field for a mixed bag of jobs; everything from a scuba instructor on the Great Barrier Reef, snowboard instructing at Whistler/Blackcomb, real estate agent at Foxtons London, to advertising exec at Cosmopolitan UK. Each fuelling my belief that we are dynamic creatures with multiple characteristics. It's with a natural confident presence that moving towards a goal with tenacity, success is highly achievable.
A Creative Director at heart with experience and a proven track record of excellence in accessory design and brand strategy. An influential entrepreneurial background leads to a highly efficient ability to move concepts to reality. A natural inspirational leader and team player with a strong desire to build upon all aspects of the creative process within a management/director role. Love to get my hands dirty in design, creating masterpieces while having a laugh alongside.
330 West 15th Street, #5a, New York, NY 10011
Ph. 718 374 2522 | E. email@example.com
Current USA Green Card: Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- A harmonious blend of creative thinking and hands-on execution skills; online, in print, in store, and always on point.
- Combining storytelling, and the power of disruptive ideas to simplify complex ideas into elegant designs.
- Execution of production quality digital graphics, layouts and typography for print, web, and mobile.
- Excelling in a fast-driven environment leading creative teams including editorial, design, and video.
- Provide marketing leadership, vision, and execution for driving impactful growth and engagement through collaboration.
- Detailed development of graphical user interface templates and brand style guides.
- Diverse client portfolio including boutique advertising firm, luxury entertainment, celebrity, fashion and lifestyle brands.
Founder & Creative Director, Sienna Ray & Co. Vancouver, BC + New York, NY: 2007 - Present
- Developed brand identity and creative direction for sales and marketing, press and events for digital and print.
- Originate ideas and campaign concepts, develop pitches, and oversee and supervise all aspects while assimilating the company’s brand and translating across multiple mediums.
- Graphic design and production of specialty packaging, hangtags, lookbooks, catalogues and brochures.
- Concept and produce marketing update announcements, email signatures, business cards, gift certificates, postcards and stationery.
- Strong command of print, digital, mobile, and social media designs including successful approaches to create winning designs harmoniously across each channel.
- Provided leadership to all designers with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Senior Clients/Partners included: Henri Bendel, Amazon, WWD, Lucky Magazine, Teen Vogue, Flare, Tobe Report, Womens Health Magazine.
Senior Advertising Executive, VanMag / Transcontinental Media Vancouver, Canada: October 2005 - April 2008
- Maintained roster of major regional and national brands in home, fashion, travel, beauty, automotive.
- Strong knowledge of national advertising standards via working closely with external partners and editorial teams.
- Assembled detailed presentations and closely involved/assisted with creative direction and graphic design of ads.
Account Executive, Cosmopolitan Magazine / Hearst London, United Kingdom: September 2004 - October 2005
- Managed and grew national account list specializing in luxury categories of jewelry, apparel, skincare, accessories.
- Responsible for generating advertising pages and digital strategic plans to maximise sales revenue.
- Concept and execution of promotional event collaborations with brands alongside editorial marketing director.
2001 Abbotsford Senior Secondary School
Skills + Interests
Adobe Creative Suite, Excel, Quickbooks, basic HTML and web design, sketching, patterning, sewing, product development and management, creative and copywriting. Snowboarding and Scuba Diving Instructor. Jogging, bicycling, travel and outdoors. Writing a fiction trilogy and non-fiction best seller.